A tummy tuck can be described as a surgical procedure that reduces and strengthens your abdominal muscles while giving you certain health advantages. After the procedure, it removes the excess fat and skin and restores weak stomach muscles. You will start to notice the improvement in your general health. Here are four advantages of having a tummy tuck surgery Thailand.
Strengthens Your Core
Tummy tucks strengthen your core muscles, which include those within and around your abdomen. A strong core is excellent support for your spine. Other advantages you will be able to see after a tummy tuck are:
- Better posture – Stand more straight, breathe deeply and ease pressure on your knees and hips.
- Stability and balance – You can move in any direction, sit in a neutral position, and maintain your equilibrium.
- Back pain relief Sit or stand bent, lift and complete your daily household or work-related tasks without soreness or stiffness in your back.
- Be more active – Take part in physical activity that is healthy, as well as sports that require core strength and flexibility.
Reduces Urinary Incontinence and Relieves Urinary Incon
Incontinence due to stress (SUI) can cause bladder control problems that can cause involuntary urine leakage when coughing, sneezing, laughing, or doing something that is not as forceful. A tummy tuck can accomplish these things:
- Remove the tissue from the pelvic region
- Suspend the urinary tract.
- You can slightly block your bladder to limit leakage of urine.
An article from March 2018 released in the journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery reports that patients suffering from urinary incontinence experienced a steady improvement in their symptoms following the procedure known as a tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty).
Corrects Ventral Hernia
Ventral hernias are apparent bulges under the skin in the abdominal region. When your abdominal muscles have become weak because of Cesarean birth (C-section) or massive weight loss, developing ventral hernias is possible. The hernia may develop when abdominal or intestinal tissue enters the weak abdominal wall. In some cases, there is no evidence of a hernia. There is a split between abdominal muscles (rectus diastasis) that causes an abdominal protrusion. This can be corrected by Tummy tucks, which restore an elongated stomach.
After hernia correction surgery, the tummy tuck can help in many ways:
- Strengthens weak abdominal muscles
- It helps relieve skin pressure caused by hernia
- Prevents recurring ventral hernias
It is possible to bend or stretch or even wear a belt without experiencing discomfort or pain due to ventral hernia.
Solves the Problems of excessive skin
A tummy tuck removes loose, excess skin that can interfere with your mobility and ability to exercise–particularly after significant weight loss. It is vital to exercise regularly to maintain the body’s contour after surgery.
Mobility and exercise
Despite all your efforts to tighten it up with exercise, the excess skin may remain after birth or shed a small quantity of weight. Tummy tucks can increase your mobility in a variety of ways:
- Eliminate the physical discomfort of hanging skin
- Expand the kinds of exercises that you can complete
- It is easier to lead an active lifestyle.
The loose skin may quickly get irritated or even infected. A tummy tuck is beneficial for the skin around your abdomen in many ways, such as:
- Removes hard-to-clean folds of the skin
- Eliminates rashes and chafing.
- Helps prevent infection