Laasya Sudhakar Palicha is a successful brand management leader. She has 15 years of experience in sales operations, customer experience, enablement, and data-driven leadership strategy with an unsurpassed work ethic. Laasya Sudhakar has a proven track record for successfully increasing sales, increasing productivity, streamlining processes, and reducing costs while working with start-up and global corporate organizations.
Laasya is also a professional relationship manager. She has a talent for comfortable establishing C-level relationships and navigating difficult conversations. Laasya is also the owner of a company called Selected Saffron, which specializes in the global distribution of premium saffron from Spain. Laasya also worked as the Director of Sales Operations and Marketing at Knomo London.
Laasya Sudhakar’s Personal Life
Laasya Sudhakar completed her MBA from Morris Graduate School of Management in the year 2009 with a major in Business administration and a minor in Finance. Later she moved to New York to pursue her career in Fashion and Business Management. Laasya Sudhakar completed her graduation with BFA in Fashion Design from the Illinois Institute of Art, Chicago.
Laasya Sudhakar’s Education –
- From 2015 to 2016, she attended Institute For Integrative Nutrition. She majored in physical education while at Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York, United States
- From 2008 to 2009, she attended Robert Morris University – Chicago, Illinois, United States. She majored in management, Finance while at Robert Morris University – Illinois and received a master of business administration.
- From 2008 to 2009, she attended Morris Graduate School Of Management. Here she majored in management, Finance and received a master of business administration,
- From 2004 to 2007, she attended The Art Institutes, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. She majored in fashion design while at The Art Institutes and received a bachelor of fine arts degree.
- From 1995 to 2004, she attended Sacred Heart Matriculation Higher Secondary School. She majored in English, Economics, French, Accountancy, and Commerce while at Sacred Heart Matriculation Higher Secondary School
Also, her senior year collection was selected and presented as an upcoming creative talent at the Richard Dreyfuss Fashion Show in Chicago. She always emphasized learning new techniques. She also has an interest in the Business of fashion. Along with this, she is a certified Health Coach and a yoga enthusiast. At present, Laasya Sudhakar is working at Informa Exhibitions in the Apparel & Fashion industry while having the title of Director Of Sales Operations, Fashion.